For this assignment, you will complete a 2- to 3-page EBP report based on a case study. From the Institute for Healthcare Improvement source below, select one of the case studies related to improving healthcare:
Your report should include the following sections:
300-400 words explaining the evidence-based practice and decision-making.
Identify the case study you will examine.
Frame 2-3 questions based on the case study you chose to research.
· Acquire evidence to help answer your questions. Identify 3-4 scholarly articles related to your question. The articles should be formatted properly within the body of your paper.
· Appraise the evidence (scholarly articles).
· Analyze and explain how the selected articles answer your posed questions.
· Integrate the information, make an informed decision based on your selected case study, and rationalize improvement of health outcomes.
· Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency in executing Steps 1-4 and provide ways to improve in the future.
200-300 words summarizing your findings and EBP process.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your report.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 3 pages (title and reference page is not included in page number count).
- Support your report with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3-4 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php