my assignment to do Model 1 Waterfall and Model 2 Fountain.
Systems Development Life Cycle
By Day 1 of Week 1, your instructor will assign each student two models for the assignment. The System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) comprises the steps a project team uses to implement a new information technology system. The goal is to increase efficiency and accuracy and reduce the risk of failure. There are different System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models including:
- Model 1: Waterfall
- Model 2: Fountain
For your two assigned SDLC models compare and contrast the two models.
- Include a graphic display of at least one of your SDLC models.
- For each step in one of your models, describe the steps in the model.
- Identify and summarize a scholarly article within the past four years related to one of your SDLC models.
- Of your two models, which model do you recommend for SDLC and why? Be specific including a minimum of three well-developed reasons.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing CenterLinks to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Must use at least three sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.